Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loyalty Shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2009
the shop is supposed to reset every month but the mount section and the clothing section dont seem to be resetting the (uses left) mine still say 2 of 3 with one use left on both just wondering whats up with that its been like that for months now

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
The gear and mount have been resetting. I think those reset every 3 months to allow time for everyone to build up tokens to be able to redeem them.

What the Loyalty Store needs is a timer on each item so we know the exact day and time we have to redeem them.

On a slightly different topic, I think I was slighted 4 tokens on one account and am in talks with CS about it but KI never gave a full explanation on how this is to work. What is the maximum times a month our tokens can get renewed? I say twice a month we get new tokens in - because that has been my experience as of late. What happens if we have tokens but do not claim them for a while? Do we lose any new tokens by doing so?

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
stemogstel on Apr 19, 2023 wrote:
The gear and mount have been resetting. I think those reset every 3 months to allow time for everyone to build up tokens to be able to redeem them.

What the Loyalty Store needs is a timer on each item so we know the exact day and time we have to redeem them.

On a slightly different topic, I think I was slighted 4 tokens on one account and am in talks with CS about it but KI never gave a full explanation on how this is to work. What is the maximum times a month our tokens can get renewed? I say twice a month we get new tokens in - because that has been my experience as of late. What happens if we have tokens but do not claim them for a while? Do we lose any new tokens by doing so?
I really like this idea, not sure if we'll add it anytime soon, but I'll suggest this to the team!

About your loyalty tokens, good luck!

Survivor
Jul 25, 2020
We also need to be able to see how many tokens we have before we claim them! I might have ten, and be about to claim 4. I should obviously spend two so I don't lose any but as it is right now, I have to remember how many I have because when it's time to claim new ones, I can't see that info!