Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

SPELLIMENTS

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
I've asked several time of support and in here and have yet received any answers: how do I delete the SPELLIMENTS from my reagents folder when they aren't visible to move to the shared folder where they will quietly disappear permanently???? I have no intention of using the or the pet talents dumped on me and they are in my way when searching reagents.
Have asked in here under different wizards and never received even one answer; it's like the question isnn't even being asked. PLEASE! HOW DO I GET RID OF THEM?

CSGreen

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
cardorarla on Sep 26, 2023 wrote:
I've asked several time of support and in here and have yet received any answers: how do I delete the SPELLIMENTS from my reagents folder when they aren't visible to move to the shared folder where they will quietly disappear permanently???? I have no intention of using the or the pet talents dumped on me and they are in my way when searching reagents.
Have asked in here under different wizards and never received even one answer; it's like the question isnn't even being asked. PLEASE! HOW DO I GET RID OF THEM?

CSGreen
Hey there, sorry it hasn't been answered by now. There is in fact a way to delete your Spellements if you don't want them.

First, click the "J" key on your keyboard.
Next, click the Reagents button on the bottom of the page.
From there, you can click the Spellements tab to access all your Spellements.
Finally, right click the Spellements you want to remove/delete and BINGO!

Hopefully this helped, I'll even post a visual here to show you the end screen you should see right before removing Spellements.