Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Allow us to view (but not rate) our Rate My Stitch submissions

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 03, 2012
Hello. I think we should be able to view our Rate my Stitch outfit submissions. We should be able to see our submission and what our own characters look like struting down the runway. We should also get to know what the combination of our emote and outfit would look like, especially to the players rating us. To be clear, I'm not talking about rating our own submissions, just viewing them. It would also be nice to nickname the submissions sort of like how we name our gear sets so we remember what's in it. Other players wouldn't have to view the nickname.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Mackenzie Moondrea... on Apr 12, 2023 wrote:
Hello. I think we should be able to view our Rate my Stitch outfit submissions. We should be able to see our submission and what our own characters look like struting down the runway. We should also get to know what the combination of our emote and outfit would look like, especially to the players rating us. To be clear, I'm not talking about rating our own submissions, just viewing them. It would also be nice to nickname the submissions sort of like how we name our gear sets so we remember what's in it. Other players wouldn't have to view the nickname.
This is a great suggestion! I absolutely agree and would love to see my own character after submitting, just to see what others will see! Even a preview before submitting would be helpful as well!

We'll see what we can do.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
I've been making an equipment set for each submission, and naming them "Party 1", "Party 2", "Party 3", and so on. That way, I can see what worked and what didn't.