Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Exploring The First Wolrd

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
I'd like to see a new world or a dungeon that allows us to go back in time and explore the first world.
We could actually see how it looked like, talk / fight ancient cosmic beings, learn ancient school spells, meet familiar characters like grandfather spider and bartelby . We could also fight the Cabalto stop them from changing the past .
And maybe also witness the creation of the spiral.

Im curious to read what others think.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Star Gator on Jun 24, 2023 wrote:
I'd like to see a new world or a dungeon that allows us to go back in time and explore the first world.
We could actually see how it looked like, talk / fight ancient cosmic beings, learn ancient school spells, meet familiar characters like grandfather spider and bartelby . We could also fight the Cabalto stop them from changing the past .
And maybe also witness the creation of the spiral.

Im curious to read what others think.
This is such a great idea! As a huge fan of story and lore—particularly that of the Spiral—I would truly love to see this.

~F.I.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Literally breaking my years of silence to give this a huge freaking yes. The first world is really interesting to me, especially since the spiral is so varied and intense. Obviously we've had thousands of years since the first world apocalypse for things to get this way, but I gotta know, what was it like? The landscapes, the people? Were there people, or was it all just nature? I wouldn't expect an entire planet to explore, but I would love to see a bit of it!

Bartleby has his eye of history back, and as his Scion, I wouldn't think it's too unreasonable for us to experience his memories kind of like we did with Morganthe...

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I'd love a world/sideworld that explores the true history of the early spiral, the firstworld, maybe uncovering an ancient magic along the way and influencing the original titan world. Maybe protecting Bartleby?

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Alia sunmender on Jul 5, 2023 wrote:
Literally breaking my years of silence to give this a huge freaking yes. The first world is really interesting to me, especially since the spiral is so varied and intense. Obviously we've had thousands of years since the first world apocalypse for things to get this way, but I gotta know, what was it like? The landscapes, the people? Were there people, or was it all just nature? I wouldn't expect an entire planet to explore, but I would love to see a bit of it!

Bartleby has his eye of history back, and as his Scion, I wouldn't think it's too unreasonable for us to experience his memories kind of like we did with Morganthe...
I agree .We got a bit of information about the first world in the progress of the game but never got to witness what it was like. I hope in Wallaru we'll get to witness it, or maybe in the next arc.

Using the eye of bartelby to go back in time sounds awesome.
Maybe we could use the help of grandfather spider to use the sands of time in mirage for a good purpose that takes us back in time to the first world and then we could put a special time traveling world door in the first world and then return to our time .

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Star Gator on Jul 7, 2023 wrote:
I agree .We got a bit of information about the first world in the progress of the game but never got to witness what it was like. I hope in Wallaru we'll get to witness it, or maybe in the next arc.

Using the eye of bartelby to go back in time sounds awesome.
Maybe we could use the help of grandfather spider to use the sands of time in mirage for a good purpose that takes us back in time to the first world and then we could put a special time traveling world door in the first world and then return to our time .
Like I've said I'd love to go back in time, and we've seen different ways to travel back in time showcased, Spider turning back the entire spiral's timeline with the sands and the time crystal to take us back in time. In this case, I think there would have to be some other method to return to the past. Maybe something of the ancient druids of the Ravenwood or lost Aztecan Magic?

I'm not of the opinion we should use the sands of time to travel back how spider was going to, but Mirage's Chronomancers mixed with the Aztecan magics from before the Song of Creation made the spiral would be a sensible pairing (in lore) to take us back in time. Maybe we could even help places like the Khonda Desert heal and bring ancient Khonda seeds back to begin restoration of the desert into a forest? I'd love to revisit the earlier arcs much later and try to find ways to set right the wrongs our enemies committed more than just fighting against them.

Especially since we've been able to mend Spider and Raven's relationship, bringing peace to the spiral may be a fitting way to finish an arc or begin one....