Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Full Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Can you guys help me? When I am trying to teleport to my friend that is in a dungeon, it keeps saying Your friend is in a full dungeon, but he/she isn't. Sometimes my friend is alone in a dungeon, and I still can't teleport. Reply if you can.

Explorer
May 09, 2009
if four people enter the dungeon, they are only removed from the dungeon if they leave for thirty minutes or log out. If somebody teleports in then they change their mind and leave, the dungeon is full,and you want to get in. ask them to log off then log on again.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Mazer000 wrote:
Can you guys help me? When I am trying to teleport to my friend that is in a dungeon, it keeps saying Your friend is in a full dungeon, but he/she isn't. Sometimes my friend is alone in a dungeon, and I still can't teleport. Reply if you can.

Some of the dungeons don't allow friends to teleport to other players in them, unless those friends entered the dungeons at the same time as the other player. In otherwords, if you're invited after they've started the dungeon, then the dungeon won't allow you to teleport to them.

Also, sometimes you have to enter the dungeon first, THEN teleport to your friends...

Then there's those few dungeons that are set where only 1 player can enter and no matter what, can't have friends teleport to them. They're 'sole player instances'.

Or if your friend is doing a dungeon as a part of their school spell quests, then dungeons are turned into 'sole player instances' for most of the schools and friends aren't allowed to teleport in to help.

Simply put...A lot depends on what dungeons are being done and the reason for doing those dungeons. Because some let friends teleport under certain criteria, some don't allow friend teleports, and sometimes circumstances for the playing of the dungeon determine whether or not friends can teleport in. In either case, you'll get a message telling you that the instance is full or your friend is busy.