Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game revamps

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Hey I’ve been playing w101 since its release and I spend good money on the game but the community wants more specific the total mastery of a secondary school. For instance as a fire wizard I would like to be able to learn tempest since I can gain storm pips even if it costs money to gain that second mastery. Anything reasonable for the active players to increase and for you all to make more profits.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
kingwizard1770 on Apr 19, 2023 wrote:
Hey I’ve been playing w101 since its release and I spend good money on the game but the community wants more specific the total mastery of a secondary school. For instance as a fire wizard I would like to be able to learn tempest since I can gain storm pips even if it costs money to gain that second mastery. Anything reasonable for the active players to increase and for you all to make more profits.
This is great, something to talk about for sure, I'll let the team know if this is something they're considering for the future.