Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Guild Item Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2012
Hi. There are a few things I'd love to see in guilds.
  • Pets -- if we could place pets in the guild house that others can then use for hatching, it would help a ton. Perhaps a guild-level hatching kiosk would do the trick. Yes, we can meet to hatch -- but many of us have schedules that don't necessarily allow us to do that very often.

• Keys -- I wish we had the option to put our keys (gold, stone, wooden, raid) into a shared guild bank. If we have a couple wizards that have tons of keys, we could choose to put them in a place where other guild members can usue them and farm for azoth. As it is, we can donate keys but no one can pick them up for use. I get the point of not having donated items available for pickup. But because gold key bosses are one of the main sources for azoth, which is needed solely on a guild level, it would be nice to be able to make keys available to anyone in the guild if we choose to.

• Reagents -- I wish guild members could trade reagents with each other. A guild-level bank for reagents would go a long way in encouraging guilds.

• An elixir of sorts that can expand the amount of items we can have in the guild house and its areas would be fantastic.