Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Guilds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2013
Good morning KI Support, It's an early morning for me, and I have already come across some bad news. Seems as while I was away sleeping, a Guild I was in was commandeered. (The Puppies) I do not have the full details on the incident, but many of the guild members suspect foul play from the Guild Master. If not for them, KI itself is to blame for this occurrence.

The reasoning behind this is:
1. The fate of a Guild should not be left to one wizard's hands; It takes 12 Wizards to make a guild it should take a similar amount to disband. There should be a council of some sort to prevent incidents like this.

2. Many of the guild members have contacted KI and have received the same response, "There is no known bugs at this moment regarding Guilds." with no actual recognition of the happening has been made.

3. There is no inactivity log in play: the Guild Master was not an active contributing member of the Guild, he was not online for many days, yet he was still able to keep the status of Guild Master. That seems like it was something that was not taken in consideration when KI rushed to release the Guild update.

If anything, I am not asking for the guild back, but what I am asking is for KI to actually make changes and listen to their fan base. Many rare items were donated to the guild, unaware that there was a hidden agenda, I ask that KI takes action and makes the effort to return said rare items to their respective owner. There should be an Azoth compensation of some sort for the effort that was put into growing the guild. (We have a discord that tracked all donations, if need be, we are able to send screenshots or even allow a support member to join the discord to record all the azoth donated and efforts made.)

Very Respectfully,
A frustrated wizard