Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Sharing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2009
I think you should be able to grant other players privileges to work in your house. Those players can use your items as they see fit, and help friends work on a house together. Being able to help friends with housing I think would be a great way to get more people into the housing aspect of wizard101, once they are able to see is what is possible. Building privileges are only granted when the owner is present, or online etc. Privileges can of course be revoked as well.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I would like all my wizards to have access to my other wizards' homes. (Within one account.)

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
SparkleTude on May 8, 2019 wrote:
I would like all my wizards to have access to my other wizards' homes. (Within one account.)
Try using Castle Tours to access your other Wizard's homes. It might work, and if you want to move furniture over to them use your Shared Bank!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I wish a guild like system was implemented (I understand KI's current policy on guilds). Then the guild could have it's own house and you could grant "editing" rights to certain players of the guild.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
deylon123456789 on May 7, 2019 wrote:
I think you should be able to grant other players privileges to work in your house. Those players can use your items as they see fit, and help friends work on a house together. Being able to help friends with housing I think would be a great way to get more people into the housing aspect of wizard101, once they are able to see is what is possible. Building privileges are only granted when the owner is present, or online etc. Privileges can of course be revoked as well.
I can not count the number of times someone has wanted help placing their gnome in a stack or some other very simple glitch and explaining it can be soooooo tricky and long-winded! I'd love to be able to just go BOOM...DONE! It takes me seconds but I've literally been trying to help someone with it for over an HOUR!

I'd also like to see a feature where we can 'see what they see'...then I could do it and they'd be able to watch what I do! This feature could also be used for helping a friend quest - we'd be able to temporarily get their story and quest arrow so we can tag along to help but follow what is happening!

I'd love more features that help us work together more