Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Merry (almost) Christmas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
I’ve made a request for three or four years now. Via email, attempted message board posts, more emails. As you know, Christmas comes around every year on Wizard101. And every year, most of the players take part in the fun - dressing up in red and green, wearing santa outfits, buying new pets, decorating our homes with lights and trees. However, there are some players who don’t tend to celebrate as widely as the others, or maybe not at all. I remember, three years, maybe four, ago, a dear friend and I were talking about this very thing. The two of us, excited for the season’s festivities, had also discussed other holidays.The two of us remarked, now along with more people and other friends by then, that the colorful trees, adorable pets, and festive decorations were a lovely, Wizard101 tradition. However, there are holidays that are widely celebrated around the world, just as Christmas is. Hanukkah and Kwanzaa, especially, are two very well known and celebrated holidays. For Hanukkah, people set up a menorah. A menorah is a candle stand, with nine candles that are lit everyday for nine days. As well as the menorah, there are the dreidels. A dreidel is a four sized, spinning top that children play with for the duration of Hanukkah. Kwanzaa is another holiday. Red, green, and black. These three simple colors could be put on banners, set as wallpapers and so much more. There are also candle holders, called kinara , with three green candles, a taller black candle, and three red candles.
Basically; I implore you to add to the season’s fun, by adding in these two more holidays. A lot pf people will be overjoyed to see that their own traditions are being recognized.
Please take time to seriously consider. Thank you.