Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing School Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2009
I found an old thread talking about this but haven't seen any updates about it for years. There are several different outfits that have school logos on them. As far as I can tell from any guides, there are a few of these sets that are just missing a piece. Specifically, I am looking for a Myth version of the Mage's set hat (The classic, tall and pointy wizard hat). I was hoping to create the same outfit on all of my wizards with a mix of outfits that have school logos and for whatever reason, Myth is the only school that does not have a unique version of the mage's hat. There are other instances of this too and I've included a full list below:

-Daredevil's set has no fire boots, ice hat, ice boots, life robe, death hat, or balance boots
-Jester's gear has no fire hat, storm boots, myth hat, myth boots, life boots, or death robe
-Rogue's gear has no fire robe, myth boots, life hat, or death robe
-Whimsical gear has no fire robe, ice robe, storm robe, life robe, death boots, or balance robe
-Cedric's gear has no fire robe, ice boots, storm hat, myth robe, life hat, death boots, or balance robe
-Celestial gear has no fire hat, ice robe, storm boots, myth hat, life robe, death hat, or balance boots

I know this is a massive list and a long read, but I think these gear sets really need to be completed. It would open a lot of options for stitching and it's just sort of odd that some schools have complete sets of this gear while others do not. I've also included the link for the guide I used as a reference for this post if anyone is interested:

www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?153570-Guide-to-Outfits