Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Suggestion: Crow Hybrids

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 28, 2019
Okay, so, this is mostly a meme based on one of my favorite creatures from a card game, but, yknow that Dark Crow pet you can get through the Ravens Hoard pack or arena tickets? What if there were hybrids involving it.

First, and the reason I even considered this idea, is Storm Crow. Simply enough, it is a hybrid between... I'll the Dark Crow and Stormwing pets. It gives 2 copies of Storm bird (the one that gives a shield), 1 at baby, 1 at ancient. Possibly more. Its abilities are of course, storm focused.

There is also Fire Crow, Ice Crow, Sand Crow, Myth Crow, and Life Crow. each of which giving bird related spells. (fire might give a copy each of Sunbird and pheonix?), With Sand, Myth, and Life giving completely new ones. I'll even suggest ideas

Sand Crow: Does medium damage, is a 3 pips, and gives whoever it hits a black mantle. Balance, of course.

Myth Crow: Does the lowest damage of the crows, but is only 2 pips, and does a stun maybe? I hate stun, but it works

Life Crow: Mid tier damage, basically a 3 pip drain spell in Life.

Do note that none of these ideas are truly serious. I havent thought on them enough for them to be such. This is just a rough concept to get a memed creature I like in the game