Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Talent Reroll

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2011
Pet failed at mega? Well, what if we could reroll a talent? This ability would only be able to be used once the pet reaches Ultra. It will unlock the ability to reroll one talent of choice to try it again.
Of course this would probably cost some crowns, however it would give us a chance to redeem that failed pet.

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I support this idea. Perhaps the cost can be something other than crowns; let's say hatch peppers or talent tokens. This may also help control the pet population.

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Blueflameofficial on Apr 10, 2023 wrote:
Pet failed at mega? Well, what if we could reroll a talent? This ability would only be able to be used once the pet reaches Ultra. It will unlock the ability to reroll one talent of choice to try it again.
Of course this would probably cost some crowns, however it would give us a chance to redeem that failed pet.

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think!
This has been long talked about by players but I really can't see this ever coming to game. To be honest given the price of energy elixirs I can't see them doing this for less than 5000 crowns.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
People have been saying since the beginning that they would pay extra for more control over the hatching process; choice of body type, which talents transfer, see all slots, re-roll a bad talent, flat out choice of talents - It's never happened.

They could charge massive crowns and people would still do it.