Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Photomancy Display

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
I think it would be cool to be able to display your photomancy picture on a frame in your house. Maybe the treasure card display can also allow you to put a picture from photomancy on it. Or there could be a photomancy display item that you can craft. It would be nice to see the images that people will hang up in their house.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
austin starbreaker on Jun 30, 2022 wrote:
I think it would be cool to be able to display your photomancy picture on a frame in your house. Maybe the treasure card display can also allow you to put a picture from photomancy on it. Or there could be a photomancy display item that you can craft. It would be nice to see the images that people will hang up in their house.
This is an incredible idea! I would love to see what kind of pictures wizards have taken through their journeys!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I like this idea so much; I made a thread for it on Central... 7 years ago! Check it out with all the controversy it brought here: www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?442794-Wiz-Selfie

Make sure to read ALL the replies; especially posts 38 and 40. You'll be amazed.

Defender
May 27, 2013
Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
stemogstel on Jul 4, 2022 wrote:
I like this idea so much; I made a thread for it on Central... 7 years ago! Check it out with all the controversy it brought here: www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?442794-Wiz-Selfie

Make sure to read ALL the replies; especially posts 38 and 40. You'll be amazed.
Incredible to see how many people wanted this and how much effort was put into it. It will be great to see this come all the way.