Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prestigious Robe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2017
Hello everyone,

I would like the Prestigious Robe for girl Wizards to look like the now retired Commanders Robe for girls, because the guys Prestigious Robe looks just like the Commanders Robe for guys. And I think that this is unfair, bc newer players aren't able to get the Commanders Robe anymore.

Thank you in advance

Kind regards

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
I agree with releasing a way to get a female version of the commander robe ( same appearance as male) whether it be arena tickets, raid gear or boss drop. However, I think it needs to be renamed other than the prestigious robe and be a completely different robe. The prestigious robe we currently have for females, obviously doesn’t look the same but currently, it is what I have being worn by my myth as its aesthetic look, bustle and all to give her a fantasy look. If I logged in one morning to see it looking like a commander robe, I would have a heart attack. So plz, just add another female version of the commander robe without changing the original look of the prestigious robe (female) Thanks!