Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Private chat censorship

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2018
Hello,

I'm a French Wizard101 Streamer / youtuber, I'm creating this thread for the developpers about an Issue,
When I'm streaming I'm talking directly to my viewers in French, but when I'm off Live and streamers asking me about my gear, about pvp or about my live or else, I have to answer and explain them in French,

Not in the general chat of course but in Private, I have been banned 2 times and recently got another ban for 10 years (which has been removed by moderators, thanks god) just because my friends told me he was happy to see after along time and I said "so am I" (In french)

well I wanted to know, no I mean ask you if you can remove other language censor in our Private message, I know it's the US wizard101, but I've started her and want to stay in this community but I would like to talk to my friends or my community in my language which the bots don't want me to,

could you make a way for let us talk in our languages in Private chat but only english in the Public chat? this will help us alot above all "me"

I'm just asking this because it can help not only me but all strangers who's streaming who else to communicate without some restrictions

N.B. I'm asking for an non restricted Private chat, the general one can still in english only which can keep the game being "Wizard101 US"

Thanks you for your time and your answers,

-Feitan