Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Suggestion: Back to Basics.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2017
What Item Card Spells Do You Wish Were Trainable?
What spell would it be and Why?
How would you add it so it wouldn't unbalance to the classes?

First off, in order to not make the early game too easy for some classes, lets assume you learn these spells at... 101.

We can call the quest: Back to Basics... a quest were you go back to your teacher and learn a spell he neglected to teach you.
Maybe the spell book was stolen. Regardless, some contrivance will come up for you to learn the spell that was skipped in the curriculum.

Here are my suggestions based on current school spell lists. I chose 4 pip spells because that fits the theme of 'Basics'.
  • Life Leaf Storm. Basically the Life Version of Sand Storm. Life seriously lacks a low cost AOE spell. Ice, Balance, Fire, Myth, and Storm learn ones which can be cast at low levels.
  • Death Collosafrog: Death also suffers from a lack of a 4 pip AOE spell.
  • Balance Spirit Blast: Balance could use more Spirit in their spell lists.
  • Fire : Fire Wyvern. This is a good parallel to Ice learning a 4 pip Ice Wyvern spell. Also Fire was lacking a good single target hit at 4 pips.
  • Ice : ??
  • Myth : War Helephant??

These is just my initial suggestions. If anyone has better ideas, suggest them. I especially would need help for the appropriate 4 pip spells for Ice and Myth.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Arcticzilla could be a good one for Ice wizards

I like your ideas...especially the life and death ones! Leaf storm is definitely top of my list and colossafrog is so much fun and I love the animation!