Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Raid Gear Accessibility

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
Hello!
If I were to suggest one change, it would be access to the gear that raid and guild players have. Players who aren't in guilds don't have access to some of the best gear in the game, which puts them at a disadvantage when participating in advanced endgame gameplay like PVP. If there were an alternative way to receive this gear while not having to be in a guild, I think it would be beneficial to the entire player base, and be more inclusive overall. I miss the catacombs days where EVERYONE could farm together and help each other.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I agree.

I'm a longtime player who doesn't have the time to engage in guilds like some more active people, and until guilds, it was always possible for me to share with friends or family that play what gear is best and make an activity of farming together.

Guilds are super cool content for the people that can engage in them, but so many of us either don't have the time to participate, or can't find players who will be active long enough to invite to a potential guild. I don't want to diminish guild content, but locking the best gear in the game behind guilds is just silly.

It just doesn't get longevity from the players that aren't actively participating in guilds or might not be interested in them. A lot of players like to play solo or in small groups, and right now it feels like we're being punished for that.