Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral Event - Cabal

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2017
Hi guys.

I had an idea and thought I put it out there for comments.

Not to give away too much (story line) but since the Cabal has been mentioned during the course of the game I thought of a Spiral event where the Cabal acts in each region and must be stopped. This would allow wizards to travel the Spiral and clear the Cabal.

But the idea is random event, so lets say you are in Azteca... then in the tombs cabal are trying to resurrect a old Aztecozaur and can be faced by teams. Loot will then be dropped from the boss, 3 hours later the boss respawns and the event triggers again.

This could be random events that pop up (all over the Spiral) and would notify wizards of actions being taken by the Cabal, boss fights, and such related events that reward wizards taking part in the event.

A set can be introduced, a pack?

Another suggestion - i'm a bit disappointed with Dragonspyre crafting, the 30 diamond limit for the Ring of Apotheosis (crafting 2). I would suggest to just slightly decrease the diamond requirements?

Hope to see you all in the Spiral

Karic Firefist