Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team up Description and Join a Team Timer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2022
I wanted to suggest a couple ideas that will help with teaming up for instances or for those who want to join a team from the kiosk.

First, I was thinking it would be nice to see a timer on listed dungeons at the kiosk if a dungeon has enough people to start the countdown timer. That way anyone looking at the list would know how much time they have to join if they're interested.

The second idea I had was to add a description of the instance to the panel when starting a TeamUp. The description might tell what type of enemies there are inside or whether there's a boss or not. I see a lot of people teamed up for small places that are easy enough to solo with no boss inside, but they seem to have the number of people needed to a high number that isn't needed or they will just be waiting for a long time for no real reason. I think a lot of people automatically just team up and wait without even going inside to see what's in there. Myself, I usually solo most places, but I check TeamUp before entering to see if anyone else needs it and if I manage to solo it without help, I will cancel TeamUp. It just seems like a lot of people unnecessarily use TeamUp when they don't need to and it takes up space at the kiosk crowding out those that might actually need help.

Thank you for considering these ideas.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
GSblue on May 17, 2023 wrote:
I wanted to suggest a couple ideas that will help with teaming up for instances or for those who want to join a team from the kiosk.

First, I was thinking it would be nice to see a timer on listed dungeons at the kiosk if a dungeon has enough people to start the countdown timer. That way anyone looking at the list would know how much time they have to join if they're interested.

The second idea I had was to add a description of the instance to the panel when starting a TeamUp. The description might tell what type of enemies there are inside or whether there's a boss or not. I see a lot of people teamed up for small places that are easy enough to solo with no boss inside, but they seem to have the number of people needed to a high number that isn't needed or they will just be waiting for a long time for no real reason. I think a lot of people automatically just team up and wait without even going inside to see what's in there. Myself, I usually solo most places, but I check TeamUp before entering to see if anyone else needs it and if I manage to solo it without help, I will cancel TeamUp. It just seems like a lot of people unnecessarily use TeamUp when they don't need to and it takes up space at the kiosk crowding out those that might actually need help.

Thank you for considering these ideas.
Interesting suggestions!

I'll show this to the team and see what they think.

Survivor
May 14, 2022
Kyle IceWielder on May 17, 2023 wrote:
Interesting suggestions!

I'll show this to the team and see what they think.
Thank you.