Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Friendship Festival Crowns Rewards Event...

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
... Is far better than its predecessors. I examined the rewards offered by the event and believe them to be far more moderate and accessible than those offered by events like the Night Knight Crowns Rewards Event.

This event features prizes related to the Friendship Festival, like Friendship Manders, Friendship Hearts, and the Hearts teleport effect. There are also some more general awards; the second highest reward is three Heroes of Lemuria packs. The general pricing is also lower, with the most valuable item, the Hearts teleport effect, sitting just above 20,000 Crowns (As compared to the previous 75,000 Crowns).

My general opinion of the Friendship Festival Crowns Rewards Event is positive. The pricing is far more moderate, the rewards are far more reasonable, and the event is more inclusive while also offering a decent (but not ludicrous) reward for those willing to go the extra mile. It is my opinion that future Crowns Rewards Events should follow the formula of this one, instead of the ones that came before it, to get the best results.