Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trashed Beastmoon Planter

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I have a wizardly friend who just told me "I have only 2 planters ... and I asked once for my third 'cause I trashed it accidentally and they didn't respond". I told my friend to ask again and the friend said "I might I just don't want to be annoying. I told this friend to try to change the way they think because the way I see it is if something is important to us, our persistence should not be viewed as 'annoying' but rather as passion. I do not want my friends hope to be given up on and I decided to make this post on their behalf.

So, on behalf of this friend, what can be done to get that trashed planter back? (please remember that they were ignored on the first attempt)

Administrator
stemogstel on Oct 20, 2021 wrote:
I have a wizardly friend who just told me "I have only 2 planters ... and I asked once for my third 'cause I trashed it accidentally and they didn't respond". I told my friend to ask again and the friend said "I might I just don't want to be annoying. I told this friend to try to change the way they think because the way I see it is if something is important to us, our persistence should not be viewed as 'annoying' but rather as passion. I do not want my friends hope to be given up on and I decided to make this post on their behalf.

So, on behalf of this friend, what can be done to get that trashed planter back? (please remember that they were ignored on the first attempt)
This would have to go through Customer Support, they would need info that shouldn't be put on the Forums. I understand that there was already an attempt to reach out, just do so again.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Maceryn on Oct 30, 2021 wrote:
This would have to go through Customer Support, they would need info that shouldn't be put on the Forums. I understand that there was already an attempt to reach out, just do so again.
My friend had previously given up until they saw your reply. They did as you said and was given their bm planter back and is happy now.
Thank you Maceryn!