Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Vanity Item Idea Pile

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
I mostly want to see other people's ideas but basically the ideas are for vanity items. Items that are just for looks or tweaks to current vanity items. My own ideas are

- Paradox defender shield size increase: The paradox gear is basically scaled to the wizard paradox you fight as, except the shield, the shield is tiny, even compared to other shield and weapon combos, I think having the shield be a lot bigger would improve the look and have people actually start using the wand

-Customizable hair for vanity head decoration instead of preset: Basically being able to choose the hairstyle for items like the goat horn, ice horn, halo, cat ears, I know some items would be harder to do such as the earmuffs, but I hopefully at least The Halo would be able to have customizable hair, the hair style for the girl wizard looks a lot better than the hair style for the guy wizard imo. Would've looked amazing if the halo was on The Rumba

-Being able to use wands with wing mounts: I know someone said they were removed for clipping, but my wyvern clips through everything with his tail

-More mask hats: I loved the kirin hoard pack masks, I know pirate101 also has something like those too, just a big fan of oni masks, considering how many people use sword wands, would be real cool