Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Venmo Payment Methods

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2019
Hi all,

I would like to recommend the addition of Venmo as a payment method for the online shop.
I personally find it easier to use than PayPal. I am not suggesting that PayPal be removed, but just add Venmo in as an addition. It is more straightforward, and is also a service of PayPal INC. You can link bank accounts and credit/debit card information to it, just like PayPal. Let me know what all of you think!

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to hearing what you all think!

-Adam

Administrator
itsjustadaym on Nov 15, 2019 wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to recommend the addition of Venmo as a payment method for the online shop.
I personally find it easier to use than PayPal. I am not suggesting that PayPal be removed, but just add Venmo in as an addition. It is more straightforward, and is also a service of PayPal INC. You can link bank accounts and credit/debit card information to it, just like PayPal. Let me know what all of you think!

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to hearing what you all think!

-Adam
Thanks for the suggestion! We have a limited pool of options to work with here given our broad player base and ensuring account security, but this one is quite noteworthy.