Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sword Tree issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2013
I've searched the boards to see if this has been reported before and couldn't find it, so my apologies if it does duplicate an already known issue.

I have two arrays of 37 medium soil plots arranged in the optimised 3+5+7+7+7+5+3 layout on a Red Barn Farm 'field' for growing King Parsley and Sword Ferns. Being sort of OCD about this I did arrange them in the 'ploughed sections' rather than put across the middle of the area and have them obscure the pathways.

There's no problem placing a Star Chalice at opposite corners of the soil plots as their footprint is small enough and the effects reach all 37 plants.

But the Sword Tree is too large to fit on either of the corners at the outside edge of the field area because of the stone wall and the slope. So I can only place them on the inner corners and that leaves one soil plot at the end of the middle row of 7 furthest away from the Sword Tree that doesn't gain a boost.

I know I could redo all the plots in the middle of the area and then be able to position the Sword Trees without a problem, but it seems to be a very inefficient use of this lovely big field area, despite their being another one on the other side. I do have ambitions to be able to plant both areas eventually (although I'm not sure that even with Treasure Cards for meeting the needs of all outdoor plants I'll have enough green energy to ever manage that).

If the girth of the Sword Tree and ground root spread were reduced so it could fit I'm sure a lot of players with Red Barn Farms would find that helpful.