Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can’t log in?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
I was able to log on just fine last night, but starting today I found that I couldn’t. When opening the launch application my username is present and everything looks fine but after typing in my password and hitting login the app blinks and my password is erased, effectively preventing me from playing.

I use a Mac for reference, and looked into fixing it myself through the various ways other people had commented. (Deleting and re-installing the launcher, looking for unwanted files in the application through Finder, etc.)

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Administrator
RavenElderWand on Sep 5, 2018 wrote:
I was able to log on just fine last night, but starting today I found that I couldn’t. When opening the launch application my username is present and everything looks fine but after typing in my password and hitting login the app blinks and my password is erased, effectively preventing me from playing.

I use a Mac for reference, and looked into fixing it myself through the various ways other people had commented. (Deleting and re-installing the launcher, looking for unwanted files in the application through Finder, etc.)

Help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi RavenElderWand! Are you able to log in now?