Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

5 Boxes Mooshu Last Door

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2013
This is my first time posting but I figured I should share! The 5 boxes event is going on right now, and in the Mooshu box the door before the last fight got me confused.
This is very likely me just being clueless but I went through this dungeon three times thinking that the door was broken.... before I realized I was trying to use the wrong door. The correct door is a small hatch by some spiderwebs. I thought the correct door was the door I entered from.
Figured I should post in case anyone else was having the same problem and can't find anything online. I found one post of someone having the same problem and I was going to just reply to them but the thread was locked.
Hopefully this helped someone!

Administrator
Ovengoats on Mar 1, 2020 wrote:
This is my first time posting but I figured I should share! The 5 boxes event is going on right now, and in the Mooshu box the door before the last fight got me confused.
This is very likely me just being clueless but I went through this dungeon three times thinking that the door was broken.... before I realized I was trying to use the wrong door. The correct door is a small hatch by some spiderwebs. I thought the correct door was the door I entered from.
Figured I should post in case anyone else was having the same problem and can't find anything online. I found one post of someone having the same problem and I was going to just reply to them but the thread was locked.
Hopefully this helped someone!
Hi Ovengoats, welcome to the forums! A great instruction for those first trying out the event, thanks!