Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragoon Ring Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
Hopefully someone here can help me out:

After a lot of grinding in the drains I finally collected enough extract/salts/crystals to craft the Dragoon Fire Ring (I already had the Vanguard Fire Ring). I went to craft the ring and when I clicked craft I found my backpack to
a. No longer have my Vanguard Fire Ring
b. Have the Dragoon DEATH ring

This really makes no sense considering I did not even have the death vanguard ring that was necessary for the recipe AND I lost my vanguard fire ring. I did have the dragoon death recipe that I had purchased on accident, but this really makes no sense.

Getting the extract for the Vanguard Fire Ring and the Dragoon Fire Ring took me a very long time and hope Kingsisle will resolve this soon.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
allstarbenn on May 25, 2020 wrote:
Hopefully someone here can help me out:

After a lot of grinding in the drains I finally collected enough extract/salts/crystals to craft the Dragoon Fire Ring (I already had the Vanguard Fire Ring). I went to craft the ring and when I clicked craft I found my backpack to
a. No longer have my Vanguard Fire Ring
b. Have the Dragoon DEATH ring

This really makes no sense considering I did not even have the death vanguard ring that was necessary for the recipe AND I lost my vanguard fire ring. I did have the dragoon death recipe that I had purchased on accident, but this really makes no sense.

Getting the extract for the Vanguard Fire Ring and the Dragoon Fire Ring took me a very long time and hope Kingsisle will resolve this soon.

Has anyone else had this issue?
Well for one thing, you can use any vanguard equipment to craft dragoon pieces. This is to mitigate the impossible hard drops in the long process of reagent farming. I think what you probably did was crafted the wrong one by accident it almost happened to me, while i was sort of rushing to get back to farming.