Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New 12 Monthly Membership and Crowns Deal Additional Concerns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
I was told by an Administrator that if I bought the new 12 monthly membership and crowns deal, it would be added to the end of my current 12 month membership. However, when I tried to buy the deal, it rejected me with the warning. "You currently have "$74.99 - 12-Month Sub 13750 Crowns - Wizard". You'll need to cancel it before proceeding." So now I am lost, was I misinformed by an Administrator and that I can't get the new deal without canceling my old one. Or is there something I am missing?

Administrator
micah12x on Dec 21, 2020 wrote:
I was told by an Administrator that if I bought the new 12 monthly membership and crowns deal, it would be added to the end of my current 12 month membership. However, when I tried to buy the deal, it rejected me with the warning. "You currently have "$74.99 - 12-Month Sub 13750 Crowns - Wizard". You'll need to cancel it before proceeding." So now I am lost, was I misinformed by an Administrator and that I can't get the new deal without canceling my old one. Or is there something I am missing?
You will need to cancel your current membership before apply the special offer one. Cancelling a membership will keep the remaining time, so what it's saying is after you cancel the new membership will begin after your current membership period ends.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Sparck. on Dec 21, 2020 wrote:
You will need to cancel your current membership before apply the special offer one. Cancelling a membership will keep the remaining time, so what it's saying is after you cancel the new membership will begin after your current membership period ends.
I hope that is the case, I will try. If there are any issues... a year from now, I will be sure to bring it up. Thank you.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Sparck. on Dec 21, 2020 wrote:
Just one last question. How do I cancel the current membership? I looked trough the options and the only way to cancel it is to "End" it. It gave me the warning that it won't be kept if I do end it nor will it be added on to the end of the new deal. I am so confused.