Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount was transferred to a different account?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
Okay so I started playing years ago, took a break, and recently began playing again. I swear that I remember playing with some mounts (the Swift Gryphon and Hydra, to be specific) on my account, and then somehow transferring them to another account in my same family group. I don't know how this happened, but I am almost certain they were on my account at some point but now aren't, despite there not being a way to transfer equipment between separate accounts??
My account is not the master account in the family, so am I just missing something? Please help I am so confused

Administrator
birdhaus123 on Feb 15, 2021 wrote:
Okay so I started playing years ago, took a break, and recently began playing again. I swear that I remember playing with some mounts (the Swift Gryphon and Hydra, to be specific) on my account, and then somehow transferring them to another account in my same family group. I don't know how this happened, but I am almost certain they were on my account at some point but now aren't, despite there not being a way to transfer equipment between separate accounts??
My account is not the master account in the family, so am I just missing something? Please help I am so confused
If there's concern on which mounts are where and they don't seem to be in the right place, feel free to contact our support team and we'll be happy to help sort it out: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game