Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Top Decorator Badge bug?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
i am not sure this is a bug but it seems like it.

my death wizard Rylee Darkpyre's Death House was the number one overall house after the update. she got the Master Decorator and the Magical Decorator badges but not the Top Decorator Badge.

the next day, my Storm's house, Caitlin Darkshard's Red Barn Farm switched places and became the number one house overall and did get the Top Decorator badge. so i was still the first player to ever get it on live, so that makes me happy and i have bragging rights now :p (and i am wearing it proudly) she also got the Dorm Decorator badge too with her bobblehead shoppe dorm room (it was the first number one dorm, but has since dropped :p )

but i was wondering why my death didnt get it since she got the other badges. if it was intentionally, ok, but if not, i would like to have on her.

Administrator
Caitlyn Darkshard on Nov 20, 2020 wrote:
i am not sure this is a bug but it seems like it.

my death wizard Rylee Darkpyre's Death House was the number one overall house after the update. she got the Master Decorator and the Magical Decorator badges but not the Top Decorator Badge.

the next day, my Storm's house, Caitlin Darkshard's Red Barn Farm switched places and became the number one house overall and did get the Top Decorator badge. so i was still the first player to ever get it on live, so that makes me happy and i have bragging rights now :p (and i am wearing it proudly) she also got the Dorm Decorator badge too with her bobblehead shoppe dorm room (it was the first number one dorm, but has since dropped :p )

but i was wondering why my death didnt get it since she got the other badges. if it was intentionally, ok, but if not, i would like to have on her.
Hmm, was the house already Top during the update period? This might explain why it never got it, there could be a bug there where it only recognizes 'changes'.

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
yes, it was the top house before the update. i was thinking that might be it or something.