Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible bug to report with treasure cards used in crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2020
This happened to me 3/5/21 around 0900 cat. I wanted to craft more Pet Snack: Seafood Mocktail. I went to the bazaar to buy the Sap Health Treasure Cards. I bought 6 of the cards but didn't notice they were from an expansion pack. They had a symbol over the accuracy percentage. I could be wrong but I thought it didn't matter in crafting. I checked the recipe and it showed zero Sap Health. Ok I may not have bought it so I buy 6 again. Again from the expansion symbol. I checked the Treasure Card listing and I got 12 now. Alright go back to Bazaar and buy cards without that symbol. And low and behold they show up in the recipe.

I am user PLUMPIXIE
Wizard Sean Pixiehunter Balance 54

Survivor
Jun 10, 2014
plumpixie15 on Mar 6, 2021 wrote:
This happened to me 3/5/21 around 0900 cat. I wanted to craft more Pet Snack: Seafood Mocktail. I went to the bazaar to buy the Sap Health Treasure Cards. I bought 6 of the cards but didn't notice they were from an expansion pack. They had a symbol over the accuracy percentage. I could be wrong but I thought it didn't matter in crafting. I checked the recipe and it showed zero Sap Health. Ok I may not have bought it so I buy 6 again. Again from the expansion symbol. I checked the Treasure Card listing and I got 12 now. Alright go back to Bazaar and buy cards without that symbol. And low and behold they show up in the recipe.

I am user PLUMPIXIE
Wizard Sean Pixiehunter Balance 54
Although I wish the mechanics of crafting allowed for pack-given spells (the ones with the pack symbols,) any crafting recipe with a treasure card must use a basic treasure card to craft with (meaning, the ones WITHOUT pack symbols.) It's been like this since pack treasure cards became a thing. I'd love to see cards able to be used globally in recipes, but seeing how long this has been a problem (or, feature, however you want to look at it,) it doesn't look like it will be changed soon. Here's hoping!