Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet gets stuck on Pet Bread Crumb

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2012
I really love messing around with castle magic. I enjoy it so much that for the last 2 days I've been setting up a magic show at my Pyramid of the Lost Horizon for my friends, however one of the tricks is hitting a snare that I just can't seem to figure out.

One of the tricks I've set up is this: I shrunk down a Soulful Draconian pet 8 times to make it as small as possible. I then push an invisible button and the draconian appears, flies around the stage, then lands. To keep it from moving too early, I have a timer that freezes the pet from walking (Because you can't use a Start Detector on that for some reason.) The problem is that after the draconian gets teleported, it walks to the first bread crumb then acts like there is a wall in front of it. The moving animation keeps going, but it doesn't move at all. I've tried everything I could think of, but nothing has worked so far more than one time before going back to its old behavior of running into an invisible barrier. So now I ask, how do I fix this?