Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting a Death Whirlwind mount.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2023
I have everything I need, except for a mote of transport. I understand it's possible to get it from "chest days" but it's not guaranteed and takes a long time. It's also possible to get it through dueling with Rattlebones, but I'm not sure how to duel with him for higher tier rewards. I'm new and figuring this all out after 7+ years of being inactive on this game.
If anyone has any tips or solutions, please comment below!
~ Iridian MoonStrider ~

Survivor
Aug 06, 2020
If you farm Rattlebones for a little bit, you will get housing items called 'Rattlebones Exalted Duel' and 'Rattlebones Master Duel.' These are harder versions of the Rattlebones fight that will drop motes, including the Mote of Transport that you need. You can farm a few other bosses to get these or buy them from the Crown Shop as well, but I've found just farming Rattlebones to be very easy.

These are difficult fights, but well worth it! The robe that he drops in the Exalted Challenge is comparable to the Darkmoor robe, and is even better for some schools. Hope that helps!