Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp storm pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2012
hi my in game name is wolf thunderbane lv 46
i am looking for a good pvp storm pet to hatch with
i am available normally any given time unless specified
prefer critical striker, storm striker, storm dealer, storm giver, and pain giver
i apologise as i know how hard these traits are to get on pets of any kind given the nature of pets
but please message me on forums or respond to this thread will a time date and location in which to meet

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
noice192 on Mar 16, 2017 wrote:
hi my in game name is wolf thunderbane lv 46
i am looking for a good pvp storm pet to hatch with
i am available normally any given time unless specified
prefer critical striker, storm striker, storm dealer, storm giver, and pain giver
i apologise as i know how hard these traits are to get on pets of any kind given the nature of pets
but please message me on forums or respond to this thread will a time date and location in which to meet
Hi there!

I currently have a whiptail pantera pet with critical striker, storm giver, spell defy and pierce train. It does have pain giver it it's talent pool. Closest pet I've got atm to what you've requested, but curious what pet you are hatching with the pet you are looking for.

You can set up a date and time with me by sending me a message here: ~NathanGreenEyes-CentralProfile~

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 115+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying

Survivor
Mar 02, 2012
i appropriate your help with everything but i have actually gotten and pet with three attack pain giver storm dealer and giver as well as storm assailant and a chance to cast a pierce spell. this is currently on my cloudburst sprite and i will be hatching again to try and get spell defy instead of debuff