Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Battle Narwhal Mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2014
I put this thing into my shared bank shortly before deleting a wizard.Somehow this thing went missing and its still missing.I contacted the pages support and i guess someone did something recently as i got logged out.I logged in shortly after maybe to early? Got no eta or anything but i can't find the mount no where.I looked on all characters in all places.

Hoping a active admin can resolve this as the emails are extremely canned with no human interaction at all.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
skipsneeky2 on Jul 31, 2017 wrote:
I put this thing into my shared bank shortly before deleting a wizard.Somehow this thing went missing and its still missing.I contacted the pages support and i guess someone did something recently as i got logged out.I logged in shortly after maybe to early? Got no eta or anything but i can't find the mount no where.I looked on all characters in all places.

Hoping a active admin can resolve this as the emails are extremely canned with no human interaction at all.
If you contacted support over the weekend, it will take a couple of days to receive a reply other than the one that let's you know they got your report.

Are you certain you put the mount in the shared bank?

Did you check the Attic on all characters?

IF you got logged out, you either lost server connection or internet for a short period. Nothing that support would have possibly done would have knocked you out of the game. Also, if this log out happened at a time that KI was recently doing some minor updates (which they put a notice on your screen on the right side when they do these saying the game is going down in 15 minutes)

If you did get a auto response, you may want to use the "Ticket" number you were given in a post here so that one of the Staff may be able to track it for you.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2014
DragonLady1818 on Aug 1, 2017 wrote:
If you contacted support over the weekend, it will take a couple of days to receive a reply other than the one that let's you know they got your report.

Are you certain you put the mount in the shared bank?

Did you check the Attic on all characters?

IF you got logged out, you either lost server connection or internet for a short period. Nothing that support would have possibly done would have knocked you out of the game. Also, if this log out happened at a time that KI was recently doing some minor updates (which they put a notice on your screen on the right side when they do these saying the game is going down in 15 minutes)

If you did get a auto response, you may want to use the "Ticket" number you were given in a post here so that one of the Staff may be able to track it for you.
Yeah i just decided to give yet another look after being offline a day in all places including the attic and its still just gone.I originally contacted support on June 28th and as of recent the closest thing i got to a ticket number is a question reference number which is #170730-000561.

No my character got logged off for "character maintenance" but a short bit later i logged back in without issues seeing everything was same. Maybe they worked on a another issue with crowns which i also reported on?Took time but got some crowns back for a issue i reported with crown videos not rewarding me.

As far as a ticket number all i have gotten in the 3 entire times i contacted support is that they received my question.

I have went as far as a recent reinstall in hopes maybe the game had just bugged out, as my game has been plagued with bugs and issues. Still same missing mount. :(