Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No end membership button...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2015
Hi everyone,

About 2 months ago, i purchased a 1-month membership for my account.
As it was about to end, i wanted to cancel it to prevent it from automatically renewing.
I looked on the *my accounts* page, but i could not find an *end membership* button of some sort.
Since according to the forums, this meant that i cancelled it already or my account was on free trial, i checked if i had done any of those things.
I did not cancel my membership already, and i have a bill that says i paid the money for the membership, so it wasn't on free trial.
Today i checked the *my accounts* page again, and i still see no button to end the membership.
The membership already renewed once, while i wanted to stop after 1 month, and i have had no way to stop it so far. I'm not quite pleased with this, since this concerns real money, for a game i have stopped to play for a short while, because of school.
I checked all the forum pages for this problem, and everytime i see the same answer.

please help with this problem

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
MrZippoLightning on Jul 10, 2018 wrote:
Hi everyone,

About 2 months ago, i purchased a 1-month membership for my account.
As it was about to end, i wanted to cancel it to prevent it from automatically renewing.
I looked on the *my accounts* page, but i could not find an *end membership* button of some sort.
Since according to the forums, this meant that i cancelled it already or my account was on free trial, i checked if i had done any of those things.
I did not cancel my membership already, and i have a bill that says i paid the money for the membership, so it wasn't on free trial.
Today i checked the *my accounts* page again, and i still see no button to end the membership.
The membership already renewed once, while i wanted to stop after 1 month, and i have had no way to stop it so far. I'm not quite pleased with this, since this concerns real money, for a game i have stopped to play for a short while, because of school.
I checked all the forum pages for this problem, and everytime i see the same answer.

please help with this problem
Log into your account on the website (wizard101.com) then go to 'my accounts'. If you have a master account you can log into it on the top right.

You will see a brief summary of your accounts. To the left it shows the account name then in the bubble to the right it has the type of membership status it has (eg 12 month membership etc). Directly under that it tells you when it will renew or expire. If it doesn't have a renew date then you've cancelled the continuation of payments.

If it indicates your membership is going to auto-renew (or you want to double check) then click on 'Manage'. To the right, 4th option from the top is 'Change Membership'. This will give you the option to end the membership - it's in bright red and very easy to spot once you're there.

Any membership you have paid for will still be fully available to you until it runs out, so don't wait until the last minute to cancel or the transaction may still go through and is non-refundable. You can also start a new membership at any time with immediate effect.

I hope this helps. The Spiral will miss you while you're gone and hopes you'll return soon!

Survivor
Mar 01, 2015
Thanks very much! I will be returing to the spiral very soon .