Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is compared to Fire and Storm, if I can defeat easily monster?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2017
Hello!

I have a question,

What if I have Fire and Storm mixed to defeat the monster but because I am only Fire Wizard, it’s very problematic for me is it bad for double storm and fire, anyone knows about elemental very well, I am not good at defeat on quests with boss and monster. I know Storm is easier than Fire that doesn’t make sense?

Please let me know what is your thought and give me advice about I am only 43 level so working on currently Mooshu and Ravenscar that it.

Thank you!

Survivor
Oct 15, 2018
Hello,

Just to preface, I am really tired so I apologize if I misinterpreted your question. Also, all of this is under the assumption that your main school is Fire and have a membership.

Spells:

I would recommend not training into storm as a fire. So try to get back your training points as fast as you can. I would get Tower shield, Elemental blade and Elemental trap. i would also start training to get feint. Then once you get to Celestia and level 50, get Fortify and Amplify of the Star School and only get the damage enchants
(i.e strong, giant). If you run out of training points, remember to do Zeke's quests

Gear:
For your level, assuming you haven't already, I would recommend farming mt. Olympus and getting Helmet of Heavenly gaze (hat), Zeus' Blazing Sun Raiment (robe), Zeus' Boots of Skyfire, Sky iron Hasta (wand)
Feel free to use a bazaar ring and athame till you get to level 50, I'd recommend using Raven's Ruby Talon (Athame) and Raven's Ruby Ring. Both can be bought from Knut Brightwood in Hrundle Fjord, wintertusk, which is after ravenscar.

Pet:

My Favorite pet is a Triple double. For fire, that means the pet gets Fire-Dealer, Fire-Giver, Pain-Giver, Spell-Proof. For the numbers try to get 255 for Strength, 260 for Agility, 260 for Will and 250 for Power. it is ok to be 1-2 off for two of them. For the actual pet, I'd recommend a Raging Bull, Orney Kookaburra, or Enchanted Armament.

Feel free to ask if I need to clarify anything, or if you have any more Questions.

Cheers