Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Outback Ranch Fishing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
Hi!
It seems the wrong fish are in the pond at the new Outback Ranch house. The fish are the same as the ones at the Outlaw Refuge. I even caught the Dashing Outlaw's Feather Cap at the Outback Ranch. That's the bundle hat from Outlaw's Refuge.

Am I correct that this is an error?

Thanks,
Iridian Willowglen

Administrator
willowglen111 on Oct 18, 2023 wrote:
Hi!
It seems the wrong fish are in the pond at the new Outback Ranch house. The fish are the same as the ones at the Outlaw Refuge. I even caught the Dashing Outlaw's Feather Cap at the Outback Ranch. That's the bundle hat from Outlaw's Refuge.

Am I correct that this is an error?

Thanks,
Iridian Willowglen
Hi Iridian!

Please give it another try. We verified the fish should be on.

Thanks,
Sparck

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
Thanks for releasing the Zander Doodlefish into the pond. The chest drops are still Outlaw's Refuge. Is there any chance of the chest drops being changed to Wallaru items at some point?

~Iridian

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
willowglen111 on Oct 21, 2023 wrote:
Thanks for releasing the Zander Doodlefish into the pond. The chest drops are still Outlaw's Refuge. Is there any chance of the chest drops being changed to Wallaru items at some point?

~Iridian
Glad to hear everything is back on track!

Also, something to consider for sure, we'll talk with the team and see what they think!

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Kyle IceWielder on Oct 23, 2023 wrote:
Glad to hear everything is back on track!

Also, something to consider for sure, we'll talk with the team and see what they think!
I'm glad to hear there's a new fish recently added but can you add more exciting fish with future bundles. Besides the doodlefish, which I look forward to catching, the fish choices couldn't be less desirable outside of nothing but dekois and 'cudas. Some of us like to display the fish There's over 200 to choose from, I'm sure for example players wouldn't mind say, the Rainbow Trout only found in the Private Fishing Retreat, or something. Thanks Kyle!