Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I think the packs are glitched.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2014
I opened countless Wysteria lore packs, on my lvl 130 storm, in hopes of getting the storm wand. Instead, the game decides to give me every set or gear at least 3 times, the other two wands each 5 times, and every lore spell from it. After I got pigsie I was messing around and getting an outgoing set, so I opened some keepers lore packs for jade gear because I knew I would want it on a different character later on. I get 10 jade hoods, and none of the boots or robes. There is no way this is normal.

Administrator
Logsy900 on Aug 24, 2019 wrote:
I opened countless Wysteria lore packs, on my lvl 130 storm, in hopes of getting the storm wand. Instead, the game decides to give me every set or gear at least 3 times, the other two wands each 5 times, and every lore spell from it. After I got pigsie I was messing around and getting an outgoing set, so I opened some keepers lore packs for jade gear because I knew I would want it on a different character later on. I get 10 jade hoods, and none of the boots or robes. There is no way this is normal.
Hi Logsy900! We checked the pack system just to be sure, and unfortunately it looks like you have the case of bad luck here :(. If you want to keep trying, it will come up!