Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Final boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
Any chance the boss may get nerfed again possibly? I’m having a hard time beating the boss and I really want to make it to the new world Karamelle.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Us too. It seems like every expansion is the same. My friend and I will cruise through everything (having fun) but we are Balance and Myth so when it comes time for the final boss, we always seem to be reliant on a Death or Storm wizard to get the necessary damage.

I find it tough to think that the developers keep relying on gateway quests to be able to see the next expansion. I was looking forward to Karamelle too, but we are stuck on Emp final boss. We have been through several groups but they are filled with people like us who don't have a 30K DOT ready.

Our solution is to keep trying to find a group with a death wizard for juju and a wizard that has a DOT just so we can see the next expansion.

I understand how to beat the boss, but we are failing, getting irritated and wanting to go do something else. That doesn't seem like the kind of game I would look forward to playing. The boss is not impossible, just too specific in their needs to be fun to play for someone who is not death or a wizard with a damage over time spell.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2019
I feel like having to have to hit with a dot that does a bunch of damage is kinda hard to do but im also having this bug where when the minions spawn it does it over and over again each time and my team is unable to cast spells so we are unable defeat the trident