Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Three problems...2 quest related, 1 bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
I'm having three big problems right now I'd like some help with:
  1. There have been cases where I can't target the mob in the first slot. It gives me an X instead of the ability to cast single-creature spells, though I can target the other mobs.
  2. I have reached level 118, and have nothing hinting towards a quest or the new spell. I've done all the storyline quests. Am I missing something?
  3. I'm also having problems getting the dorm...is this because of not having the right level? (I'm 118) Again, I've finished all the storyline quests through the end of Mirage.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I do not see how you could have finished all the main story line quests and still be level 118. You get the apartment when you complete the "understudy" quest in arcanum and the spell right after that.

I have run 3 wizards through mirage who started out at level 110 and they all reached 120 before the end.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
I dunno. I've focused on the storyline quests, and I have fought that big guy after the frozen kitties. I haven't done all the sideline quests, yet.

And those two quests...were in Arcanum as part of the storyline, so since I worked through to Mirage and through...I've done them.

There are no Arcanum quests showing when I search for the quest, and I'm now level 119.

I go to Baba Yaga. Nothing. I go to that one in Storm. Nothing. My own. Nothing. For some reason, I can't seem to get the dorm or the spell, and there's no call to do those quests either.

I'm totally stuck.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
I figured it out. Seems the quest line at one point veered off, and when I finished that and no new quest showed, I thought I'd finished the storyline. I've found where I dropped off and got it.

Thanks for helping. :)

STILL having targeting issues, though.