Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No news on launcher

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2016
So, whenever I open up the game launcher, there use to be "The Ravenwood News" section, but now since they changed it entirely, I have not been able to see that and also what all is currently going on. I tried reinstalling the game and launcher to see if that worked, but it didn't fix it.

I'm not sure if it's just Windows 10 messing up, or if I need to download something?

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
The images on the new launcher have arrows either side to scroll through them. If you click on an image it takes you to more info eg right now it has the $60 crowns sale. If you click on that picture it takes you to the main site to buy them.

I'm not sure which one I personally prefer but I do think this is better for the game (as long as it still includes all the info Ravenwood News shared). This one is brighter and more accessible to younger players who may have found the previous design a little bit 'too wordy'.

Administrator
We change the launcher every few days as specials go on or off. Please email us directly at community@wizard101.com if something is ever amiss with the rotation! Thanks in advance!!