Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fair-e pet animations bugged

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2020
Ever since the model got updated to the new fairy model, the animations have been broken. The Fair-e pet simply T-poses underwater. it also cannot jump or dance.

Defender
Jul 26, 2012
Yes! Thank you! I've noticed this as well. Here's all the animation errors I can think of:

- The Fair-E will not use a jump animation when your character jumps, and it will not have a jump animation during pet games or during play-as-pet.

- The Fair-E has no "flailing" animation when shot out of a cannon during pet games or hit by obstacles in Way of the Ninja Pig

- The Fair-E will not dance upon completing pet games, casting spells, or using the dance button while playing as your pet

- The Fair-E has no "sad" animation for messing up in the Dance game or losing a pet game
- The Fair-E lacks swimming animations, and instead defaults to a T-pose underwater.
- The Fair-E has no "walk backwards" animation during pet games or while using play-as-pet. It will instead use the normal "move forward" animation even going backwards. A lot of pets actually work like this, but Sprites do have backwards walking animations as seen with the Dark Fairy transformation in the Crowns shop or the fairy Beastmoon forms.

The Fair-E is a great looking pet! One of my new favorites and it comes with a useful item card as well which is a rare treat! I really hope the developers can look into these animation issues.