Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rewards pause?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Hello, I am just curious as to why my rewards on my monthly membership are not going to be accessible for me this month? I have not claimed them yet (5/21/2021) but now it says I cannot claim crowns until June 21st. Why did I lose a month of my crowns I paid for? It says "rewards paused due to prepaid time"

Survivor
Sep 23, 2013
I've just started mayhem this week on my level 130 ice wizard Brynn Frostpetal. She had around 700 lunari saved from the beastmoon hunt the other week. Tonight I used it to level up(not tier) the death fairy, storm elf, storm krok and I think the myth rat to play on in beastmoon mayhem this week. It showed in the arena they were leveled up but when I got to mayhem base to choose my form to play on none of them were leveled up. The death fairy would have been level 4 and the others level 3. After the hunt when I got back to the arena I checked and they are not leveled up and my lunari is gone. Please help!
Thanks!

Administrator
kestrel19 on May 20, 2021 wrote:
I've just started mayhem this week on my level 130 ice wizard Brynn Frostpetal. She had around 700 lunari saved from the beastmoon hunt the other week. Tonight I used it to level up(not tier) the death fairy, storm elf, storm krok and I think the myth rat to play on in beastmoon mayhem this week. It showed in the arena they were leveled up but when I got to mayhem base to choose my form to play on none of them were leveled up. The death fairy would have been level 4 and the others level 3. After the hunt when I got back to the arena I checked and they are not leveled up and my lunari is gone. Please help!
Thanks!
Hi kestrel19!

Sorry to hear about the lost lunari. We'll help find it. Please contact support and they will take care of your concerns: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
kestrel19 on May 20, 2021 wrote:
Thanks!
Levels do not retain between beastmoon events only Tiers.

See this guide: https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/special-events/comprehensive-beginners-guide-to-the-beastmoon-hunt/#Beastmoon2

Not sure if a case of semantics or an actual glitch, but based on semantics I think you got the two confused?

Survivor
Sep 23, 2013
Much thanks Sparck! Really looking forward to getting my lunari back! Hoping it can be found before mayhem is over lol. I have contacted customer support, posted here also because they always suggest that.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2013
EXP613 Thanks for the info, I do know all this. I appreciate you trying to help though. If ya read it again, it says I used my lunari to level up for this event, then went to a hunt and none of my forms had retained the levels I had just minutes before leveled up. So I did the hunt and went back to arena to find the forms had not retained the levels and the lunari I had used to level up the forms was still gone as I had used it to level up the forms that had not retained the levels.