Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

shiratakia temple mess up

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
i died in shiratakia place and went back with a friend and when we tried to pull the lever for the door to open we couldn't pull it down so the door not open we tried go out come back in log out and back in we tried her going in alone and trying to pull it we tried me going in alone and trying to pull it nothing worked plz fix this i want to just get the dngeon over with

Hero
May 19, 2009
Mosado wrote:
i died in shiratakia place and went back with a friend and when we tried to pull the lever for the door to open we couldn't pull it down so the door not open we tried go out come back in log out and back in we tried her going in alone and trying to pull it we tried me going in alone and trying to pull it nothing worked plz fix this i want to just get the dngeon over with

maybe if you actuallly looked around you would know what to do. even though the quest doesnt tell you, there is a boss you have to beat, after you beat the boss he drops a key which you use to activate the lever and open the door

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I took a newish character in there yesterday, and it worked fine. To open the first gate, someone in the group would have needed, at some point in their travels would have needed to obtain the key (The only boss combat outside of the gate in the instance). The first time you went, you probably had another in the group with the key.

Seek the Key :)