Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Completed Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Hi, I'm relatively new at Wizard101, and when I joined, I noticed that there doesn't seem to be a way to see what Quests have been finished. I've used this feature before, ands I like it because it let's me be able to know what Quests I have to do. Plus, it'd enable us to reread the dialouge from former Quests. I'd like it if this feature was added. If it's already there and I simply don't know how to access it, I'm sorry. Again, I'm new! Anyways, if that's the case, I'd like it if somebody would tell me how to use this feature if it's already there. Thanks.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Well, you can see the dialouge for the quests that you need to do right now by going to your spell book and then clicking on the quests button. I don't know if that helps, but that's all I know. :D

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
I actually already knew that I meant Quests that we ALREADY completed. As far as I can tell, there's no way to veiw those Quests.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
There isn't a list of quest completed. Once you complete them, they are taken out of your book. You will only have those that need to be completed in there. Hope this helps.