Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question About Houses.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
I recently bought a subscription. Anyhow I was woundering if I bought myself a house in a different world. For example Krokatopia. Would my free to play friends still be able to visit my house? Even though I bought it in member area? I will be truefully thankful if anyone takes time to answer my question.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
Delver
Jul 30, 2009
troy1991 wrote:
Anyone?

Even if you're character or another player's character hasn't reached the appropriate level to be in a certain world, your character (and others') are still able to teleport to those areas via friends' lists. As well as you can purchase the homes from those areas, as well as friends teleport to your home...

The house designs, although sold in certain worlds, aren't tied into the actual game play in regards to ability to buy or visit. As long as you are level 15 or higher and you have the coins, you can purchase any home in the game as long as you can teleport to a friend in that world's shop. We've got friends who bought their homes from worlds their characters weren't in yet, by asking higher level friends (us included) to go to the appropriate shops so they could teleport in.

In the same light, your friends can teleport to any home on their friend's list, including any of yours.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
Can non subscribers visit a subscribers house? Even if the house is from a different world?

Administrator
Yes, young Wizard. Free to Play players, and Crowns players who have not purchased areas in high level worlds, can visit the Castles and Lands from any world.

troy1991 wrote:
Can non subscribers visit a subscribers house? Even if the house is from a different world?

community@wizard101.com