Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp and gameplay

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Can anyone explain to me how Pvp affects gameplay?

I have maxed out all of my badges and have many slots open on the lists.

Thanks

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice, relaxing at home until Wintertusk arrives.
Angus RubyRiver, Level 38 Fire Wizard, working on completing the Crimson Fields.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Sure, the way PvP affects game play is simple.

PvP players complain about spells, healing, criticals, just about anything that is good in the game, because they think it is unfair and beats them, so KI changes things so that PvP players are happy!

Like Spritely for instance! Now, spritely will rarely be cast by pets with this talent, why? Because PvP players complained about resists, and healing, and pets of course!!!

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
darthjt wrote:
Sure, the way PvP affects game play is simple. PvP players complain about spells, healing, criticals, just about anything that is good in the game, because they think it is unfair and beats them, so KI changes things so that PvP players are happy! Like Spritely for instance! Now, spritely will rarely be cast by pets with this talent, why? Because PvP players complained about resists, and healing, and pets of course!!!
well put. it's funny because it's true.

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
etherchaos wrote:
darthjt wrote:
Sure, the way PvP affects game play is simple. PvP players complain about spells, healing, criticals, just about anything that is good in the game, because they think it is unfair and beats them, so KI changes things so that PvP players are happy! Like Spritely for instance! Now, spritely will rarely be cast by pets with this talent, why? Because PvP players complained about resists, and healing, and pets of course!!!

well put. it's funny because it's true.

very very true PvPers ask for it they get it, that simple at the cost to us non-PvPers.

Michael RedBlood Death School

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Ok. Now does this affect the max required for the badges?

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice