Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with Pips/Polymorph in Waterworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
I have been going to Waterworks nearly every day; it's so much fun! Today I encountered a problem while I was using my Balance wizard.

During the final boss fight, I had to use the Polymorph Treant spell to save us from death. When I changed back into my regular balance girl, I noticed I could no longer cast Ra (8 pip spell). I'm looking down at my feet and see that I have 7 yellow pips and that's when I realized that the game was counting them as though they were regular pips. So I used another Polymorph Treant spell and sure enough, the yellow pips became power pips for life spells only. Is this supposed to happen?

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
rhoslyne wrote:
I have been going to Waterworks nearly every day; it's so much fun! Today I encountered a problem while I was using my Balance wizard. During the final boss fight, I had to use the Polymorph Treant spell to save us from death. When I changed back into my regular balance girl, I noticed I could no longer cast Ra (8 pip spell). I'm looking down at my feet and see that I have 7 yellow pips and that's when I realized that the game was counting them as though they were regular pips. So I used another Polymorph Treant spell and sure enough, the yellow pips became power pips for life spells only. Is this supposed to happen?
when you change back to normal, your power pips should be useable again for your main school- you should have been able to cast Ra. that's definitely a problem if it happens again. i'll have to test out my polymorphs there and see if i encounter the same issue. -eli darkthorn

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Did you have at least 8 mana? Remember that you always need enough mana to cast different spells like Prof. Greyrose said when you first start the game.